Join our remote, talented, and international team
We believe that we can change the world...
Working at Del Decus means feeling empowered to make a difference and inspired to bring innovation and sustainability to the beauty industry. We are pioneers in producing innovative cosmetic products and looking to expand our team with self-starting and talented professionals – like yourself.
We are result-driven and adhere to high-quality standards. We compete against the best and provide a top experience to our customers, partners, and team members.
Excellence means to us:
We take responsibility for our planet. We want to be an example of change and positively impact our and the next generations.
Sustainability means to us:
We are a team. We treat each other respectfully, communicate nicely with each other, and are open for any feedback. We create a collaborative environment, take ownership, and stick to commitments.
Team Work means to us:
A great product starts with the customer. We do our best to understand our customers’ needs, stun them, and earn their trust.
Customer Focus means to us:
What we offer
Del Decus Enterprises is a pioneer in the European natural cosmetics online market. Sustainability, customer focus, teamwork, and excellence are key pillars of our company’s culture. These influence our decision-making, thinking, and acting.
Working for our brand Satin Naturel means feeling empowered to make a difference and inspired to bring innovation and sustainability to the beauty industry. We are currently looking to expand our team with a self-starting and talented professional – like yourself – to bring value to our growth efforts.
We are an E-Commerce-first company with a large sales share in Europe and the USA. The next step for our brand’s expansion is to scale further via offline sales in DACH. As the Sales Representative, you would have the possibility to become our first and exclusive partner for the whole region, deploy your strategies, build the team, and turn over the whole beauty industry.
– Establish brand new offline B2B sales channels in the DACH Region for the premium brand Satin Naturel as well as define the plan for the development and maintenance of sales pipeline;
– Present, promote, and sell skin and hair care products to prospective B2B customers in DACH with the focus on the premium segment and cost-benefit analysis;
– Become a single point of contact for clients for obtaining orders, negotiating contracts’ conditions, identifying clients’ needs, processing and tracking orders, etc.;
– Establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships;
– Collaborate with Marketing team for building and executing offline marketing initiatives to achieve the company’s business development goals;
– Report sales, revenue and expenses, and realistic forecast metrics to the top management;
– Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
– University degree in business administration or related field;
– Successful previous experience in sales department, consistently meeting or exceeding targets as well as wide network of prospective clients in beauty industry;
– Sales experience in beauty and cosmetics industry as well as the strong knowledge of the industry-related specifics;
– Hands-on experience launching a new product’s sales offline;
– Strong communication, presentation, negotiation and persuading skills;
– Proven ability to manage leads from plan to close;
– Excellent written and spoken German and English languages;
– Location in DACH.
What you can expect from us:
– Flexible work hours;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Growth opportunities and promotions: we are looking for talents, not profiles;
– Opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing startup;
– Responsibility over exciting and challenging projects that have a direct, visible impact on our customers and the industry;
– Presents and bonuses;
– Very positive work environment in a young, international, and motivated team.
“Do you think of yourself as a self-starter, a top performer with the drive to achieve more, and an environmentalist at heart? – We want to hear from you!”
Anne, Group Marketing Manager
“We are convinced that everyone has something to contribute and all opinions are valuable”.