Join our remote, talented, and international team
We believe that we can change the world...
Working at Del Decus means feeling empowered to make a difference and inspired to bring innovation and sustainability to the beauty industry. We are pioneers in producing innovative cosmetic products and looking to expand our team with self-starting and talented professionals – like yourself.
We are result-driven and adhere to high-quality standards. We compete against the best and provide a top experience to our customers, partners, and team members.
Excellence means to us:
We take responsibility for our planet. We want to be an example of change and positively impact our and the next generations.
Sustainability means to us:
We are a team. We treat each other respectfully, communicate nicely with each other, and are open for any feedback. We create a collaborative environment, take ownership, and stick to commitments.
Team Work means to us:
A great product starts with the customer. We do our best to understand our customers’ needs, stun them, and earn their trust.
Customer Focus means to us:
What we offer
Supply Chain Management
Del Decus Enterprises is a pioneer in the European natural cosmetics online market. Sustainability, customer focus, team work, and excellence are key pillars of our company’s culture. These influence our decision-making, thinking, and acting.
Working at Del Decus means feeling empowered to make a difference and inspired to bring innovation and sustainability to the beauty industry. We are currently looking to expand our team with a self-starting and talented professional – like yourself – to bring value to our operations.
– Maximize return on by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems;
– Advise on financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures;
– Forecast cash-flow, prepare budgets by collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data;
– Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
– University degree in accounting or finance;
– At least 3 year of experience in accounting/finance domain in Germany;
– Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas is a great plus;
– Experience with financial reporting requirements;
– Accuracy, structured way of work, eye on details;
– Advanced MS Excel experience;
– Excellent written and verbal German and English languages.
What you can expect from us:
– Flexible work hours;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity to make an impact in a fast growing startup;
– Performance bonuses and presents;
– Professional development and career growth – we look for talents, not profiles;
– Very positive work environment in a young, international, and motivated team.
“Do you think of yourself as a self-starter, a top performer with the drive to achieve more, and an environmentalist at heart? – We want to hear from you!”
Anne, Group Marketing Manager
“We are convinced that everyone has something to contribute and all opinions are valuable”.