Del Decus Enterprises is a pioneer in the European natural cosmetics online market. Sustainability, customer focus, team work, and excellence are key pillars of our company’s culture. These influence our decision-making, thinking, and acting.
Working at Del Decus means feeling empowered to make a difference and inspired to bring innovation and sustainability to the beauty industry. We are currently looking to expand our team with a self-starting and talented professional – like yourself – to bring value to our operations.
– Maximize return on by establishing financial policies, procedures, controls, and reporting systems;
– Advise on financial decisions by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing policies and procedures;
– Forecast cash flow, prepare budgets by collecting, analyzing, and consolidating financial data;
– Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data.
– University degree in accounting or finance;
– At least 3 year of experience in accounting/finance domain;
– Experience in working with multiple legal entities under different legal umbrellas is a great plus;
– Experience with financial reporting requirements;
– Accuracy, structured way of work, eye on details;
– Advanced MS Excel experience;
– Excellent written and verbal German and English languages.
What you can expect from us:
– Flexible work hours;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity to make an impact in a fast growing startup;
– Performance bonuses and presents;
– Professional development and career growth – we look for talents, not profiles;
– Very positive work environment in a young, international, and motivated team.