B2B Sales Representative
Del Decus Enterprises is a pioneer in the European natural cosmetics online market. Sustainability, customer focus, team work, and excellence are key pillars of our company’s culture. These influence our decision-making, thinking, and acting.
Working at Del Decus means feeling empowered to make a difference and inspired to bring innovation and sustainability to the beauty industry. We are currently looking to expand our marketing team with a talented and creative professional - like yourself – to bring value to our growth marketing efforts.
We are an E-Commerce-first company with a large sales share in Europe and the USA. The next step for our brand’s expansion is to scale further via offline sales in DACH. As the Sales Representative, you would have the possibility to become our first and exclusive partner for the whole region, deploy your strategies, build the sales team, and turn over the whole beauty industry.
– Establish brand new offline B2B sales channels in the DACH Region for the premium brand Satin Naturel as well as define the plan for the development and maintenance of sales pipeline;
– Present, promote, and sell skin and hair care products to prospective B2B customers in DACH with the focus on the premium segment and cost-benefit analysis;
– Become a single point of contact for clients for obtaining orders, negotiating contracts’ conditions, identifying clients’ needs, processing, and tracking orders, etc.;
– Establish, develop and maintain positive business relationships;
– Collaborate with the Marketing team for building and executing offline marketing initiatives to achieve the company’s business development goals;
– Report sales, revenue and expenses, and realistic forecast metrics to the top management;
– Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
– University degree in business administration or related field;
– Successful previous experience in the sales department, consistently meeting or exceeding targets as well as a wide network of prospective clients in the beauty industry;
– Sales experience in the beauty and cosmetics industry as well as a strong knowledge of the industry-related specifics;
– Hands-on experience launching a new product’s sales offline;
– Strong communication, presentation, negotiation, and persuading skills;
– Proven ability to manage leads from plan to close;
– Excellent written and spoken German and English languages;
– Location in DACH.
What you can expect from us:
– Flexible work hours;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Growth opportunities and promotions: we are looking for talents not profiles;
– Opportunity to make an impact in a fast growing startup;
– Responsibility over exciting and challenging projects that have a direct, visible impact on our customers and the industry;
– Presents and bonuses;
– Very positive work environment in a young, international, and motivated team.