Student Supply chain specialist
Del Decus Enterprises is a pioneer in the European natural cosmetics online market. Sustainability, customer focus, team work, and excellence are key pillars of our company’s culture. These influence our decision-making, thinking, and acting.
Working at Del Decus means feeling empowered to make a difference and inspired to bring innovation and sustainability to the beauty industry. We are currently looking to expand our marketing team with a talented and creative professional – like yourself – to bring value to our global expansion initiatives.
– Keep the inventory level on our warehouses across Europe and the USA based on demand forecasts and product life cycles;
– Purchase raw materials, components, and production supplies as well as ensure timely delivery to support production and shipping schedules;
– Maintain assigned raw materials, components, and supplies at required inventory levels;
– Be responsible for purchase order accuracy regarding billed price and quantity;
– Partner with the external manufacturer as well as internal customers to identify, organize, prioritize, and execute projects;
– Provide 360-degree support to our SCM team with international projects.
– University degree in a related field;
– Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel;
– Excellent data analysis and problem-solving skills;
– Internship in a related field is a great plus;
– Experience with the ERP systems is a plus.
What you can expect from us:
– Flexible work hours;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Opportunity to make an impact in a fast growing startup;
– Bonuses and presents;
– Professional development and career growth;
– Very positive work environment in a young, international, and motivated team.