Webshop Manager - DACH
Del Decus Enterprises is a pioneer in the European natural cosmetics online market. Sustainability, customer focus, teamwork, and excellence are key pillars of our company’s culture. These influence our decision-making, thinking, and acting.
Working for our brand Satin Naturel means feeling empowered to make a difference and inspired to bring innovation and sustainability to the beauty industry. We are currently looking to expand our team with a self-starting and talented professional – like yourself – to bring value to our growth efforts.
We are an E-Commerce-first company with a large sales share on Amazon across six marketplaces. The next step for our brand’s expansion is to scale the webshop in the DACH region together with our Marketing and CRM teams.
– Take the ownership of the entire Shopify webshop for the brand Satin Naturel as well as its technical development, scaling, budgeting, and operations with the focus on DACH region;
– Be the single point of contact for all e-commerce activities in the webshop;
– Explore further opportunities and suggest your strategy for the webshop expansion in DACH and other markets;
– Monitor and analyze the webshop performance from functionality and UX perspectives as well as develop the action plan accordingly;
– Close collaboration with the Marketing team in terms of traffic generation, campaigns performance, and growth of sales;
– Analyze and optimize main traffic and sales channels such as PPC, email marketing, social media, SEO, affiliate marketing, and others;
– Build landing pages and coordinate marketing campaigns;
– Create reports for top management summarizing the KPIs, forecasting, and action plan.
What we expect from you:
– Over 3 years of professional experience in E-Commerce business, ideally you managed the rapid business expansion of a Shopify-based webshop in the DACH region;
– Strong practical knowledge of e-commerce and performance marketing;
– Hands-on experience with Shopify customization as well as analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Data Studio, Power BI, etc.;
– Experience working with remote teams;
– University degree in a related domain;
– Excellent written and spoken German and English languages;
– Location in DACH or in the neighbor countries (Germany is preferred);
– Coding experience in Liquid.
What you can expect from us:
– Flexible work hours;
– Competitive remuneration;
– Growth opportunities and promotions: we are looking for talents, not profiles;
– Opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing startup;
– Responsibility over exciting and challenging projects that have a direct, visible impact on our customers and the industry;
– Presents and bonuses;
– Very positive work environment in a young, international, and motivated team.